In a world filled with uncertainty, Ignite Brewing Company is trying to spark a little bit of light and hope in our local communities. Right now, it is even more important that we do what we can to live our mission of Making Beer Make a Difference™.
From now until May 1st, Ignite is donating 11% of all “To-Go” beer sales (crowlers, growlers, and private sixtel and kegs) to support Akron-Canton Regional Food Bank and Barberton Community Foundation’s Emergency Response Pass-Through Fund. The Ignite team’s goal is to help address food insecurity in our communities during this difficult time. Since beginning this program on March 16, 2020, Ignite has already donated more than 4,100 meals to the Akron-Canton Regional Food Bank.
Also, it is now easier than ever for customers to enjoy their favorite Ignite beers from the comfort of their homes. Ignite Brewing Company is excited to offer the following options:
- Open 3 – 8 PM every day until further notice (3 – 4 PM reserved for elderly & vulnerable customers)
- Order your Ignite – all with the same great beer selections as in the taproom:
- Online Ordering – Order & pay for To-Go beer, select merchandise and gift cards all online. To order online, visit ignite.beer/online-store.
- Call to order – Pre-order & pre-pay over the phone at (234) 571-5289.
- Taproom – walk in to place your order.
- Get your Ignite:
- Delivery Available! – Delivery is available Wednesday – Saturday with a $10 delivery fee per order. Check out our website (ignite.beer/online-store) for more information about our delivery area.
- Drive-up curbside service @ Ignite.
- Taproom take out @ Ignite.
Ignite is also offering the following specials while the taproom is closed:
- Free Ignite growler with all growler fill purchases (note – no external growlers will be filled until further notice for the safety and protection of our staff and customers).
- 11% off 6 or more Crowlers every day.
- 33% off growler fills on Sundays.
The entire Ignite Brewing Company team appreciates your continued support of Ignite, the craft beer community, and all local businesses during this watershed moment. The Ignite team remains optimistic and confident that the future will be bright, and genuinely looks forward to raising a pint with you soon!