Ignite Beer Brownies
Who doesn’t love a good craft beer recipe? Try out this recipe for our delicious Ignite Beer Brownies!
- 3 1/2 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 TBSP butter, browned
- 4 eggs, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark beer from Ignite
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans) – optional
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- In a small pan, melt butter over medium heat until it just turns golden brown.
- Pour the brown butter into the bowl of chocolate, scraping the pan to get the brown bits, and add beer.
- Beat together eggs and sugar until thick and shiny (about 2 minutes)
- Continue beating on low while adding the flour mixture and wet ingredients alternatively. Do not overmix.
- Finish by folding in the vanilla and chocolate chips. Add in 3/4 cup of coarsely chopped nuts (optional).
- Pour into a greased & floured 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped nuts on top (optional).
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick poked in the middle of the pan comes out with some moist crumbs stuck to it.
- Let cool and enjoy! 😊